Sunday, February 04, 2007

it all replayed...

...i saw the vision divine
the radiant glow of her skin
the mesmerizing hold of her smile
the darkness before my eyes
...oh...and the joy!!!

...i held her hand in my hand
the soft touch of her presence
the luscious redness of her lips
the reassuring warmth of her touch
...oh...and the bliss!!!

...there was the other
the wicked way of his glance
the hard clench of his fist
the foul smell of the plot
...oh...and the agony!!!

...it all became clear
the heavy veil of secrecy
the unknown fear of the worst
the thin surface of the betrayal
...oh...and the anguish!!!

...it all replayed in my mind
the swift action of the hand
the searing pain of the blade
the darkness before my eyes
...oh...and the peace!!!

2 comments:

Shwetasm said...

no comment. simply superb!!

:)

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.